COVID-19 and Reopening
Dear Delran UMC family,
We reopened in-person indoor services on Sunday, October 18 at 9:00 AM. Since then we have combined the in-person and online services to take place at the same time on Sundays at 10 AM.
If you would like to attend the in-person service, you must pre-register online each week by the Friday before the Sunday you are attending. Registration helps us to observe capacity guidelines and track attendees in case someone tests positive for COVID-19.
If you are sick or showing symptoms of illness, please stay home and join our online service. If you have traveled out of state, please quarantine for two weeks before joining the in-person service.
When you pre-register, please note that you commit to the following:
1. Being present on the day you registered for;
2. Wearing masks the entire time you are in the church building;
3. Keeping social distance (6 feet minimum) from those not in your household during the time you are in the church building;
4. Refraining from human contact (hugs, handshakes, etc);
5. Sitting where ushers direct you to sit;
6. Using hand sanitizer when you arrive and when you leave;
7. Following all signs as posted in the church building and grounds.
If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please notify the church office or tell Pastor Sam immediately so we can inform others.
Click/tap the Check-In Button at the top of the page
to confirm your attendance for this upcoming Sunday.
For the church's indoor reopening plan, click here.