COVID-19 and Reopening
Dear Delran UMC family,
We are planning to reopen in-person indoor services on Sunday, October 18 at 9:00 AM.
If you would like to attend the in-person service, you must pre-register online each week by the Friday before the Sunday you are attending. Registration helps us to observe capacity guidelines and track attendees in case someone tests positive for COVID-19.
If you are sick or showing symptoms of illness, please stay home and join our online service at 10:00 AM. If you have traveled out of state to anywhere on the NJ travel advisory list, please quarantine for two weeks before joining the in-person service.
When you pre-register, please note that you commit to the following:
1. Being present on the day you registered for;
2. Wearing masks the entire time you are in the church building;
3. Keeping social distance (6 feet minimum) from those not in your household during the time you are in the church building;
4. Refraining from human contact (hugs, handshakes, etc);
5. Sitting where ushers direct you to sit;
6. Using hand sanitizer when you arrive and when you leave;
7. Following all signs as posted in the church building and grounds.
If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please notify the church office or tell Pastor Sam immediately so we can inform others.
For the church's indoor reopening plan, click here.