COVID-19 and Reopening
May 20, 2021 - UPDATED REOPENING PLAN
Dear Delran UMC family,
Given the downward trend of COVID-19, both the CDC and the state of NJ have issued new guidelines for gathering. In response, on Monday, May 17, our Church Council approved an adjusted reopening plan.
Some of the highlights include:
1. The Sanctuary is now at regular capacity for Sunday services, but social distancing between households is expected.
2. Masks are still required for the entire time you are in the church building.
3. Pre-registration/advance check-in is not necessary. Please check-in for service when you attend.
4. There are no more temperature checks.
5. Other church spaces have been opened with limited capacity for in-person gatherings.
For more details, please click/tap here to view the full updated reopening plan.
While the downward trend is encouraging, please be advised that we are not completely out of the pandemic yet. Let's use our best discernment and do our best not just to care for ourselves, but to keep others, especially the most vulnerable, safe as well. Our leaders will continue to monitor the evolving situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
If you develop symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please notify the church office or tell Pastor Sam immediately so we can inform others.